Put your experience to work with Nucore Group.
We are always looking for experienced and motivated people to join our team.
In order to maintain employee skill and motivation, we prioritise investing in our team's professional development. This ensures our workforce is highly competent and knowledgeable.
In addition to continuous improvement, our company values enable us to work together effectively to deliver successful solutions to our customers. These include unity, respect and a commitment to working excellently.
If you have the required skills and ethos to be a part of the team, please complete an application form and email it, along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
View our job applicant privacy notice.
We have the following current vacancies within our group companies:
To provide support to finance department and overall business by being accountable for the general ledger maintenance and banking responsibilities. To support the Management Accountant and Group Financial Controller where required.
- Responsible for overall ownership of company General Ledger and closure of monthly trial balance including; review of accounts payable ledgers and associated accruals, reconciling all key balance sheet control accounts, and reconciliation of sub-ledger accounts
- Co-ordinate and perform all month-end reporting responsibilities in an accurate and timely manner as required by operational leads and group financial controller. Including full P&L and KPI reporting
- Work closely with Billing team members, credit controller and operational personnel to ensure Sales Ledgers are maintained in a current and acceptable fashion
- Payroll; provide support to internal and external stakeholders with regards accurate delivery of electronic timesheet completion, and flow of information through payroll
- Maintain and reconcile fixed asset registers
- Provide strong accounting support to General Ledger and Group Financial Controller
Fire and Gas Engineers
Due to our continued growth, we are looking to expand our team of Fire and Gas Engineers.
If you have the relevant experience and would like the opportunity to join our team, please send a copy of your CV and covering email to email@example.com stating ‘Fire and Gas Engineer’ in the subject line.
Marine Services Engineer
Hands on servicing of fire and safety equipment and systems in the Service Centre, in the marine sector and onshore to standards and/or accreditations held by Oteac and to the satisfaction of customers.
- Load testing of customers equipment
- Testing and refurbishing of Lifting Equipment
- Inspection and testing of slings, hooks and shackles Inspection, test and recertification of fire and safety equipment including immersion suits
- Maintenance of fire, safety or lifesaving equipment as directed Pipework installation on suppression systems
- Pressure Testing of pipework Safe dismantling of equipment for disposal as per company risk assessments
- Any workshop activities as instructed by line manager
- Any work as instructed under management supervision
- BA/Gas Detection Equipment Services
Our values enable us to work together effectively to deliver successful solutions to our customers.
We promote a learning environment so our team can achieve their full potential.
Our team unites expertise and creativity to deliver fit-for purpose engineering.
We are dedicated to the health & safety of our team, customers and the quality of our products.
We accomplish our goals by working together as one team and one business.
We treat each other, our clients and suppliers with respect and dignity.
We are dedicated to ongoing improvement to continue to deliver high-quality service.
The people on our team bring diverse knowledge to the table – offering over 100 years in professional experience. Our success is a result of our working commitment to problem-solve and project-manage. We take pride in the quality of our work and ability to offer customers advice, assurance and solutions.