Put your experience to work with Nucore Group.
We are always looking for experienced and motivated people to join our team.
In order to maintain employee skill and motivation, we prioritise investing in our team's professional development. This ensures our workforce is highly competent and knowledgeable.
In addition to continuous improvement, our company values enable us to work together effectively to deliver successful solutions to our customers. These include unity, respect and a commitment to working excellently.
If you have the required skills and ethos to be a part of the team, please complete an application form and email it, along with your CV to email@example.com.
View our job applicant privacy notice.
We have the following current vacancies within our group companies:
HVAC & Refrigeration Technical Sales Manager
The HVAC&R Technical Sales manager will work closely with the Company’s business development, operations, manufacturing and project managers to provide technical support across the identification and bid submission process. Providing support and assistance with current and prospective clients’ queries. Responsible for ensuring bids and quotes are submitted in an accurate and timely basis.
- Hold overall ownership of the HVAC bids and enquiries register, ensuring timely response and submission of all Tender and RFQ’s received
- Work with HVAC managers and engineering leads in ensuring that all technical and standard elements of bid submissions are made in an accurate and timely manner
- Seek ways to competitively maximise economic benefit from commercial opportunities
- Provide technical support to existing and prospective customers
HVAC & Refrigeration Service Maintenance Manager
The Service & Maintenance Manager will focus on running an efficient Services and Maintenance function. They will be responsible for managing a number of Team Leads to support the execution of the overall provision. The Operations Manager will work closely with the Projects Manager and Manufacturing Manager to ensure optimum delivery from the business. They will also work alongside the Technical Sales and Business Development manager to identify and execute on available opportunities. Working with other managers within Nucore group will be essential to ensuring delivery of strategic growth plan
- Overall ownership and management of the P&L and Working Capital efficiency for Services and Maintenance department
- Work with Team Leads to develop and implement a ‘best in class’ customer service provision across the HVAC business
- Collaborate with Technical Sales Manager and Business Development Manager to seek out new opportunities and maintain current relationships with customers
- Ensure all quotations and bids are submitted in an accurate and timely manner, maximising commercial benefits for both HVAC and customer
- Work closely with HVAC Projects Manager to ensure all project scopes are adequately supported with minimal or zero disruption to the service & maintenance business
- Meet regularly with current customers to develop relationships further as well as build relationships with prospective customers
- Develop and performance manage direct reports, and support them in the development of their teams
- Effectively communicate Company and group strategy within organisation, and lead/facilitate change initiatives accordingly
- Identify improvement opportunities within product line and work closely with support functions to maximise benefits thereof
- Actively engage and contribute towards marketing and PR initiatives and programmes, with a view to maximising exposure and identifying opportunity
Fire & Security Administrator
Reporting to the F&S Operations Manager, the F&S Operations Administrator will be responsible for the provision of admin support across the F&S business stream. In addition, act as a customer interface on behalf of the department, primarily via the telephone and email but occasionally by accompanying managers to meetings on customer sites or at our offices.
- Expediting of service administration in a timely manner.
- Take service calls from clients and allocate the work to the engineers.
- Issue, track, progress and expedite work orders in a timely manner.
- Administration of fleet, tools and training requirements.
- Accurate completion of worksheets, supporting documentation and certification.
- Ensure time sheets are accurate and signed off before being passed for approval to F&S Management.
- Expediting of spares/stock to support timely completion of work orders.
- Attendance at internal and external meetings, reporting and progressing operational issues.
- Liaising with and supporting the F&S Operations, Business Development, Sales, Service and Small Works Managers to ensure administration is seamless and processed expediently to required operational standards.
- Liaise with Suppliers and Stores Personnel with regard to stock issues and returns.
- Ensuring department invoicing is accurate and complete within company deadlines.
- Report monthly invoicing figures to department managers.Provide reports on regular and ad hoc basis to F&S Management as requested.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with customers largely by telephone and emails but occasionally visiting customers’ sites at request of F&S Management- mainly within NE of Scotland.
- Clarifying customer requirements.
- Close-out of work packages.
- Preparation of sales reports and commission claim support as required.
- Provide monthly KPIs to customers when required.
Fire Safety Technical Sales Manager
The Fire Safety Technical Sales manager will work closely with the Company’s business development, operations, manufacturing and project managers to provide technical support across the identification and bid submission process. Providing support and assistance with current and prospective clients’ queries. Responsible for ensuring bids and quotes are submitted in an accurate and timely basis.
- Hold overall ownership of the Oteac bids and enquiries register, ensuring timely response and submission of all Tender and RFQ’s received.
- Work with Nucore managers and engineering leads in ensuring that all technical and standard elements of bid submissions are made in an accurate and timely manner.
- Seek ways to competitively maximise economic benefit from commercial opportunities.
- Provide technical support to existing and prospective customers.
Our values enable us to work together effectively to deliver successful solutions to our customers.
We promote a learning environment so our team can achieve their full potential.
Our team unites expertise and creativity to deliver fit-for purpose engineering.
We are dedicated to the health & safety of our team, customers and the quality of our products.
We accomplish our goals by working together as one team and one business.
We treat each other, our clients and suppliers with respect and dignity.
We are dedicated to ongoing improvement to continue to deliver high-quality service.
The people on our team bring diverse knowledge to the table – offering over 100 years in professional experience. Our success is a result of our working commitment to problem-solve and project-manage. We take pride in the quality of our work and ability to offer customers advice, assurance and solutions.