Put your experience to work with Nucore Group.
We are always looking for experienced and motivated people to join our team.
In order to maintain employee skill and motivation, we prioritise investing in our team's professional development. This ensures our workforce is highly competent and knowledgeable.
In addition to continuous improvement, our company values enable us to work together effectively to deliver successful solutions to our customers. These include unity, respect and a commitment to working excellently.
If you have the required skills and ethos to be a part of the team, please complete an application form and email it, along with your CV to email@example.com.
View our job applicant privacy notice.
We have the following current vacancies within our group companies:
Product Design Engineer
The design and engineering of piping systems, air conditioning, refrigeration equipment and engineered packages for in-house manufacture within the oil & gas, petrochemical and marine industries.
- Initial product conception
- Project planning, cost control and daily management of allocated in house manufacturing projects
- Detailed design including design calculations, refrigeration system design and fabrication design and specification of components
- Creation, checking and approval of documentation, drawings, data sheets, work packs and user manuals etc.
- Selection of equipment and checking compliance with relevant specifications and requirements
- Compiling material take off spreadsheets for procurement of materials and components
- Liaising with clients both during and post project
- Providing engineering support for the Engineering Manager
- Responsible for ensuring products are designed and manufactured in compliance with all relevant legislation, standards, directives, regulations and company processes.
Our values enable us to work together effectively to deliver successful solutions to our customers.
We promote a learning environment so our team can achieve their full potential.
Our team unites expertise and creativity to deliver fit-for purpose engineering.
We are dedicated to the health & safety of our team, customers and the quality of our products.
We accomplish our goals by working together as one team and one business.
We treat each other, our clients and suppliers with respect and dignity.
We are dedicated to ongoing improvement to continue to deliver high-quality service.
The people on our team bring diverse knowledge to the table – offering over 100 years in professional experience. Our success is a result of our working commitment to problem-solve and project-manage. We take pride in the quality of our work and ability to offer customers advice, assurance and solutions.